pretty girl

pretty girl

Sweet Girl!

Sweet Girl!
love those chubby cheeks!

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Henley Update

Well, I went to the doctor yesterday. They did a sonogram so we got to see her again! She is so cute! They said she weighs 7 lbs 3 oz right now-I hate to think what she would weigh in 3 weeks on my due date! We all knew she would be a chunky baby-look at her mom and dad! Everything was good, except my blood pressure, which was still a little elevated.
They changed the date next week to Wednesday. I will still go into the hospital on Tuesday afternoon and they will induce me early Wednesday morning. Cliff is on the countdown!
We just ask for your prayers next week! For all you teachers, I hope your last two weeks fly by!

No comments:

Easter

Easter

Pretty Dress

Pretty Dress

2 months old

2 months old

February 2009

February 2009